Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

For those interested, I have some final 'teardown' images of my 750 project. Let's see if I can get them inserted. Here are the cosmetic parts:

And here's the rest of the bike :) :

Anyone remember; 'and all the kings horses, and all the kings men ...'
Care to bet if this pile of stuff ever becomes a running bike again :p .

I now have a name & a color scheme for her; the Grey Ghost, satin red, charcoal grey, blue, and black. We'll see how this works out.

My apologies in advance to those LTD purists out there, she won't look much like an LTD when I'm done ( if I'm ever done ).

And, my apologies to those who sent private msgs and got no response, I just checked for these msgs this week. I somewhat regularly check [email protected], for general email.

Thanx,
Anders

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Anders,

Can't wait to see it all together. All of the parts look very clean and in good shape..... Color scheme sounds interesting.......keep me posted on the progress.

Heather

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Hey....I think there's a bolt missing! :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks kind of like my 400 did a year ago. But you'll probably still finish yours before I finish mine.

·
Registered
151 Posts
hey don't let it get into the corner. Next thing you know the thing will be buried.
I plan to start a 1978 KZ650 rebuild soon also. Money is the issue always right..

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

well,at least its laid out in a orderly fashion :grin: j/k :razz:

god bless my son :grin:

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Anders,
I seriously want to see step by step pics of this one! Oh my goodness I wish I could do that! My bike wishes I could do that! LOL
Chromequeen

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Chromequeen,

You will get there eventually. I was somewhat of a tomboy shade tree auto mechanic before I bought my first bike!!!
:smile:

Heather

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's impressive.

I feel ashamed to think I'm baulking at adjusting the valve clearances on my GT750 because it means taking the cams out. :)

I'll be very interested in your progress.

Adrian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts