Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me, or better yet, have a pic as to how the wiring harness snakes through the bike? im putting my vn700 together from boxes of parts bit by bit, and i think a guide would make this portion a tad easier. :)

·
GHOSTRIDER
3,361 Posts
Howdy JW, I went to Babbits online and looked your bike up, seems shes "one of a kind!" they show the harness but not on the frame. They do show how it lays out front to rear and they attach to the main frame tube with zip ties shown. The main wad of wires in the front will locate right behind and in the headlight bucket and ignition switch area, it will kinda locate itself if you hang it loosely and make the various connections at the battery and rear tail lights etc. The harness will run under the main frame tube and around the steering stem tube. when you go to babbits, click parts then Kawasaki and follow the yellow brick road from there . I hope this helps until somebody better comes along, the forums been slow lately. And hey, Buy American! Babbits is Canadian! Merry Christmas!:hohoho:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts