Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

85 ZN 1100 LTD ..... Service manual needed...

5K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Carpetman Rex 
#1 ·
Hello to all...
Hope all you riderZ are having fu nd being safe out there. i have encountered some REALLY bad, or should I say, close situations recently. Otherwise, I am looking for an owners/service manual for a 1985 ZN1100 B2. I have the CLymer, but this manual is what they call a 'generalized manual'.... in other words, it barely has anything on my bike. Any help would be great!! Or, if anybody knows anyone with an extra owners manual lying around for this bike, that would be even better..hehe... Looking to maybe scan or copy someone else's manual, but that seems extremely tedious! Thanks for the help!

Michael

ZNZoomiN'

#2 ·
I have 85 zn1100 ltd b2 and have also problem with my Clymer manual. I have checked EBay for repair manuals for this bike but all there is so far is a manual that includes that police bike and it has police bike on the front page. I don't know if that would do it, so I'm lurking around. So I guess I have same question WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST REPAIR MANUAL for this year bike. I know there is a lot of mechanics around that would tell you oh yeah they are all essentially same 1100 but I would like to get a manual that will tell me exactly what my bike has ect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.