Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my new Bayou 300 2x4.Everything's good.Stars up nice. Good compression.Nice plastic.Usual leaky carb. $750

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Keep it serviced and the fuel stabilized, and you will be still riding it another 22 years from today!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's kind of a Pain in the *** finding tires for a 10 inch rim that have a decent non utility tread. So Far All I have come up with are Mud Lite ATs ,which I have never been fond of.

Scored A Cobra Pipe for it and located a Spanking new Carb for a good price.Gonna do oil change, plug, fuel lines,Add a winch and off we go!

·
Registered
628 Posts
What do you mean by "decent non utility tread"? I'm assuming you want something with a little bite to them... If so, check out the interco super swampers in 25" and 27" or the GBC gators in 25" and 27" choices with 10" rims.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great looking ride!
I had the same problem here finding tires for our '91 Bayou 300. I had to go to 3 atv shops before I could find something besides stock replacement Dunlops. Ordered Mud Lites today. The ratings I saw online for them seemed pretty decent though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts