Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Biking Old Timer
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know for certain which windsheilds fit the 900 classic and does the same one fit 2007 as 2006? Ebay is showing the same windshield for 800/900/1500 bikes. Since I know that I would have to pay return shipping I just want to be sure before I bid it up. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
I can tell you that the MS 19" with their quick release bracket fits both 2006 and 2007. I don't know about the 800, but I have noticed that a lot of things are advertised for the 1500 and 900. Did you check the "fits the 900 100%" sticky?

·
Registered
17,940 Posts
Any universal fit should work, but that doesn't mean it will look as clean as one designed specifically for it. I would try Memphis Shades.

·
Biking Old Timer
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks one and all. I did check the "Fits 100%" sticky and I have inquiries in on the Slipstream model mentioned there. I know were I can get one of those for about $150 plus shipping. Not bad really as long as I know I'm buying the correct item. Thanks again.

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
There is a guy on ebay that sell the memphis fats for 220$ plus S&h. He doesnt have it listed and you have to pm him but he has them and its a great deal. If you are interested I'll see if I can find his ebay store for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts