Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into getting a cover for my 900 Classic with a windshield, but when I look at the sizes, they say things like XL (cruiser), XXL (large cruiser)...a bit vague!!! It's easier just to hop on here and ask other 900 owners what size they bought and what fits and if there are any brands that people like better than other!!! Thanks, I appreciate you help!

Jei

·
Driver of the Motobago
181 Posts
I got the Kawi cover for my V2k, fits like a glove, If they make one for the 900, get it, good quality, cutom fit.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I know for Classic Accessories a Large fits up to an 1100 with accessories. The XL fits up to 1500.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I don't remember the brand, but I got the XXL for my 900. I can cover the large saddlebags when I have them on, and isn't loose when it's not. To me it's better to have a little extra than not enough.

While I don't remember the brand, the one I got at a motorcycle shop (Roseville Cycle-- i see you're in Sacramento) cost about $20 more than the one my son in law got at Walmart. The Walmart one is a POC and a waste of money as the liner crumbled in less than 1 year.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I have an XXL on my LT... warning: be careful with the windshield... cover it with a towel or something when left outside parked for some time

·
jerkybear's Vulcan
418 Posts
I have an XXL on my LT... warning: be careful with the windshield... cover it with a towel or something when left outside parked for some time
What is the rationale for that??:confused: Does the cover scratch it??? Thanks, Craig

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
My cover is an xl. I have new bags and I haven't tried to use it with them but I think imagine its going to be just fine.

·
Registered
99 Posts
For Christmas, my brother got me this large red flannel Roadgear cover. It totally covers my 900 custom (no bags or windshield) completely to the floor.

He also got my father the same to cover his 2005 Honda Shadow Aero that has bags and a Memphis Shade windshield. It is totally covered as well.

steviej

1 - 12 of 12 Posts