Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting new pipes on my 2009 900 Custom. I'm thinking louder would be better.

Anyone made this change already that can offer some advice?

Thanks

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
Most of us have done this change. I have the V&H and very happy with them. They're lound and deep and look great.

Give us a list of what you like and members that have those pipes will offer good advise.

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
Most of us have done this change. I have the V&H and very happy with them. They're lound and deep and look great.

Give us a list of what you like and members that have those pipes will offer good advise.

·
vulcan rida
46 Posts
i got the black hard krome strippers..come in chrome too.. ive heard v&h and they do sound good but there not as loud as hard krome.. also heard cobra dragsters and they sound pretty comparible to hard krome..but if your lookin for cheap.. debaffle your pipes.. sounds ok when you ride alone but not loud at all when riding with a bunch of other loud bikes

Attachments

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
I too have the V&H pipes. I recently chopped the front nipple off of the baffles, and now they sound just right to me. My buddy, whose '07 custom is in my garage right now, has the cobras, and they are definately louder and maybe a touch deeper. I think they both look and sound great, but I kinda like the tips on the cobras better then the slashdowns on the V&H.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts