Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stealth Custom
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in touch with Low and Mean last summer to see if they were gonna be making any parts for the 900 Custom because they do a lot of products for Metrics, including the Mean Streak. They told me they were gonna be working on a bunch of stuff (chin spoilers, fenders, etc.-basically all of the stuff they have available for the Mean Streak) over the winter.
I contacted them a couple of weeks ago and this is what i got........

-On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 7:55 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

What ever happened to all the new stuff you were supposed to be designing and producing for the Vulcan 900 Custom over the winter?

Robb

-On Mar 11, 2010, at 11:28 PM, LM Tech Support <[email protected]> wrote:

Rob, it got put on hold due to the demand. Seems our 900 customers stop calling in and all the Honda Fury customers started calling. These are products we have put aside at the moment and we attend to them in the future.

At the most we have a Full radiator and chin scoop and front fender waiting for some attention. Bring us the demand we will bring the products.

LM Tech Support
928-255-0230

-On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Robb <[email protected]> wrote:

There's demand for the fury because it is new. You need to promote your products some more. I don't even think people know that you were working on stuff for the 900. Check out kawasakimotorcycleforums.org, there are tons of 900 hundred owners on there that are into customizing.

Robb

-Thanks Rob, there's no doubt your right, but at the moment we just are chasing the latest model. We have had a lot of request from Europe as well for 900 parts. This is a bike on our radar, but it will have to wait in till we have time.

Best regards,
Chris Hagest
CEO
Low and Mean
928-255-0230

so if you guys want to see some new stuff for the 900, start contacting them and bring them the demand. Id like to see some more options for us.
Low and Mean designs and manufactures motorcycle parts and accessories.

Robb

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
I looked at their stuff for the 1500/1600 and I didn't see anything I really wanted for my Custom. :(
I agree too. Nothing there interesting for me either.
This business owner must be out of his mind. When the 900 classic/lt first came out back in the fall of 2005 it sold like fresh made hot bread and then the custom followed on the fall of 2006. Both models are still very popular and you see them a lot on the road. How many furry's have you seen out there?? None for me, I've seen them on the dealer floor only but not a single one on the road. I think this Low and Mean company just can't compete with the products that are available for the 900's out there already.

·
-=V=-
245 Posts
Check out Fuggin exhausts ...I think that is the Low and Mean products .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts