Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all im new to this site and im sure you guys can help me . i just bought a 1995 vulcan 1500a about month ago, he said herode it ran fine but has to have choke engaged (out) to run, ok. The reason being he said was because he put aftermarket straight pipes on and never rejetted it, i took it for a ride today just to see how it ran or if it would even run with the choke all the way out (engaged) like that,it seem to run fine for about a half mile then it bogged down spit sputtered and died. took a long time to get started then just came home and spit sputered again, once i got home i noticed the pipes turned BLUE like bright blue near motor it self , ( dont know if that has to do with anything at all) just wondering if it does only need a "jet kit" installed to fix my problem or if its deeper thanks alot guys in advance! also forgot to mention when you just start it up with choke engaged it will sit and run idle fine, until you push choke back in then it just falls on its face and dies instantly, thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts