Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting a cheap 95 ZX6 that needs some motor work and was curious what year of motor can I use that will bolt right up? Will a like year ZX7R engine bolt up into the 600 frame like Suzuki 600/750 do or will I need to find an exact 95 ZX6 engine for it to work. Just looking at what would be my best options for a new motor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt..I thought this was a Kawasaki/Ninja Forum????

Still nothing....funny that you all call this a Kawasaki forum and it seems no one knows anything about them on here. 30 people have looked at this and not one had anything to say..guess I know why no one wants a kawasaki these days.

P

·
0 Posts
would like to help but can not answer your question,be patient maybe some one out there is trying to find your answer ,this is a very good site, welcome :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have called quite a few shops in my area, and all said it will not be a perfect fit you will have to have miner frame mod mostly for the bolt pattern n mabey for the fit into the frame... They also said there will be wiring changes and mabey even a larger radiator will be needed, but it is possible. Very expensive. Installing the same cc engine and boring it would also be costly. Best bet is a power commander($350), K&N filter ($35-$55), exhaust ($300-$750), and a sprocket set. You could probably do it all on a lower budget for under $1500 installed. Ebay is a riders best friend...........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts