Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

1995 Zx6R, 2nd owner, bike has been garaged for one year before I purchased it. The bike has been laid down which resulted in the subframe being removed and the plastics were cracked so it needs some plastic repair and paint. The frame is straight with a CLEAN title, not a washed one but a clean. The bike was parked due to bad shift forks. I bought the bike and had the transmission fully rebuilt with all new parts
( I have the parts reciept ) The top end was also freshened up with new piston rings and seals, 3 valves were also milled some. The carbs have been cleaned. I had a new subframe welded back on. The bike is straight. I purchased new rear plastics and taillight as it had led's prior. I purchased a new rearset as well as new plugs.

The bike runs strong, does NOT leak any oil or smoke. The tires are still in good shape.

The only problem I am having with the bike is the carbs need to be broken down and completly cleaned jets and needles. It could use a new chain.

Other than this, the bike runs great. Starts up the first time even after sitting for days.

Asking 2000.00

Tn Area, 931-261-6702 for more info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts