Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, This is my first vulcan and it stopped running. I was not getting gasto carb.What i see is vacuun lines that appear to have been cut by the seat. so I took the tank off and need a diagram to figure out where all these vacuum lines go. Any ideas? Thanks !!!!

·
Navy Vet Search & Rescue
8,842 Posts
As far as I know, there are no diagrams for vacuum routing for any Kaw. That being the case, it would be more helpful for you and anyone trying to help you to be more specific. Example, (I have one vacuum line connected to the petcock that is cut, where is it supposed to be connected to on the other end). You could even post some pics of what you have questions about.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
There is more than enough help here...........but we need info..................Like a '96 Vulcan what?.............Pics are always good too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Vaccumn lines

There is more than enough help here...........but we need info..................Like a '96 Vulcan what?.............Pics are always good too.
I have a 92 750 Vulcan The diagram is located on the rear fender (topside) under the seat. That is on this bike and may not be on yours, otherwise you can go to your local dealer and they will usually give you a diagram for free. The parts counter can help you. Good luck.:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts