Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello KZ1000 Mk2 Lovers. I still have and ride my original 1979 KZ and am thinking of selling in the next few months. I am now 70 years old and need to start looking for the next owner caretaker of this classic. Please let your 1979 KZ1000 Mk2 lovers that this bike might be coming up on the market but I don't know where or how yet. Keep in touch. I'm attaching my original post fro 2 years ago.
" What is a 1979 KZ1000 Mk2 original owner bike(now 68 years old) with only 15,000 miles worth? Bike has been run on non ethanol gas for many years, has never been dropped or damaged. Starts and runs great. always serviced and a joy to ride. It has a Kawasaki stepped seat, engine case bars, luggage rack and original 4 into 2 exhaust. Really a gem that is a fantastic rider. Let me know what you guys think because it may be for sale in the future. Thanks KZ lovers!"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello KZ1000 Mk2 Lovers. I still have and ride my original 1979 KZ and am thinking of selling in the next few months. I am now 70 years old and need to start looking for the next owner caretaker of this classic. Please let your 1979 KZ1000 Mk2 lovers that this bike might be coming up on the market but I don't know where or how yet. Keep in touch. I'm attaching my original post fro 2 years ago.
" What is a 1979 KZ1000 Mk2 original owner bike(now 68 years old) with only 15,000 miles worth? Bike has been run on non ethanol gas for many years, has never been dropped or damaged. Starts and runs great. always serviced and a joy to ride. It has a Kawasaki stepped seat, engine case bars, luggage rack and original 4 into 2 exhaust. Really a gem that is a fantastic rider. Let me know what you guys think because it may be for sale in the future. Thanks KZ lovers!"
Thanks for your response. I plan on taking pics soon when I take the bike out of winter storage. April and May have not been too nice weather wise. I look forward to get riding again. I certainly will post pics and more info soon. Keep in looking and in touch if you or any friends are interested. Thanks,be safe and LETS GO RIDING!!! LOve those KZ Mk2's!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely lots of pictures, detail shots, and a few, the more the merrier angle shots. :)
Thanks for your response. I plan on taking pics soon when I take the bike out of winter storage. April and May have not been too nice weather wise. I look forward to get riding again. I certainly will post pics and more info soon. Keep in looking and in touch if you or any friends are interested. Thanks,be safe and LETS GO RIDING!!! LOve those KZ Mk2's!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts