Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, will an FMF rev pipe from a 98 KX 125 fit my 2001 KX 125? I see some pipes from 1999 say they fit from '99 to 02 and I see some pipes from 98 saying they will fit from 98 to 99, so if I am assuming correctly, this will fit. Am I right?

Part Number: # 270164

·
Registered
561 Posts
Anything will fit with a blue wrench and welder!:lol: I don't think it will fit as the 98'-99' are different exhaust port config's than the newer bikes. Meaning the pipes are shaped differently.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I got a new FMF fatty, with tags, last fall for $70 off ebay(for my '01, same exhaust as your bike). I have seen them go even cheaper lately.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW!!!! That's excellent. Hey if you see one could you be a champion and LMK. Only if they have international shipping though. A pipe here is about $450 AUD which is around $380-410 USD depending on the exchange rate at the time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh also, do you have a link to some pics of your bike and a list of upgrades? I like seeing my model bike done up. It gives me something to work towards.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hot bike man, I love the pipe and silencer. Mine is going to be darker than that though, I have black plastics and I am going for some dark evil sort of graphics.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wait, I see it now, it's a shadow on the left side of the rim in the pic, come out from the swingarm and look a bit up, it looks like a big chunk is missing, but it's just a shadow.

As I said though man, nice KX and if you see any deals on fleabay could you hook me up with the link? I'd really appreciate it.

BTW how old are you?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thought so lol. Nah I was just wondering because you have seem heaps good with bikes, so I thought you'd be older but you have a 125, most people over 15 or so have a 250.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Check out my sig, those are my bikes. I have got a lot more than just the 125(and had and sold many others). The KX125 is the flickable track bike. It may not be as fast as the 250's, but it serves its purpose of keeping me happy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts