Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone asked for a pic of me on the new bike in my introduction thread. So here ya go. You should be careful what you ask for...:lol:

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
howdy padnah...

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
I can't decide if that bike is so funky it's cool, or just cool in spite of it's funkyness.

Either way, you look good on it, and it's definitely a neat bike.

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Sweet. That is a look that I could get to like. Looks like a real crossover. Need to put together a winter ride so that we can oggle it.

·
Missy Peregrym's #1 fan!
7,792 Posts
sweet ride sir, sweet ride indeed.. does it seem tall and short (lengthwise) to you?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet ride sir, sweet ride indeed.. does it seem tall and short (lengthwise) to you?
I came from an '08 KLR so this bike does not seem tall in comparison but it is a very tall bike overall. I could not see anyone under 5'10 being very stable on this bike. It is a bit shorter than most bikes in it's class and that is a good thing. You feel like you are really in control of this bike and where it goes. It is not so short as too look odd though. The proportions are very nice and give it a very upright yet still sporty look and feel. :smile:

·
Dark Angel of Sin
12,020 Posts
wow cool looking bike and again

also great to have another person form the Pacific Northwest
hit me up sometime lets go ride :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good pictures and I love my Versys! Will get some pictures today. I just added the OEM hard rear bag, great addition!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good pictures and I love my Versys! Will get some pictures today. I just added the OEM hard rear bag, great addition!
I would love to see pics. I have those on order. Were they hard to install?

·
Registered
21 Posts
As easy as 2-bolts and 1-screw on each side! Fits a helmet and small stuff great. I like the looks of the naked bike better, but when you need the lock up space they are great. Kind of sucks you can not mount the side bags with the rear trunck though. If you want a great soft bag let me know and I will send you a link.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts