Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, unfortunately my father-in-law passed away last year who was really into his Kawasaki's (he used to run the local dealership). I have found a few boxed spare parts which are new when I cleared out his garage and am selling them for his wife. Rather than just poping them on ebay I thought it might be worth trying to sell them on here to people who love brand just like he did.

The first is part number 99995.1170. It seems to be a kit containing several other parts (please see the pictures). It looks like some kind of fuel assembly from a ZX1000. I've googled each part individually and they are worth about £100+ all together but I just want them gone in one go so £55 posted to mainline UK?

The second is part number 18087-0232 which comes up as a Ninja 250R Muffler. These retail for about £600, so £350 posted to mainland UK. I didn't want to unwrap it fully as its sealed but will do if the buyer wants a photo.
Any questions message me on 07789723621.
Cheers

Wayne

Wood Handwriting Font Hardwood Wood stain

The second is part number 18087-0232 which comes up as a Ninja 250R Muffler. These retail for about £600, Ididnt w

Font Wood Material property Rectangle Tints and shades

Packing materials Plastic wrap Plastic Transparent material Natural material

1 - 1 of 1 Posts