Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

I just arrive on this forum and i try to understand how i can make

As you can see i write english no easy (...i am french ! :))
i have 900 Z1 and i have the 900 z1 cub of french
I would like to speak with you and for see all image of your bike

This week we are going to the luxembourg for 1200 kms with my Z1
for a meeting with the club.Here the weather was not good and i think it was rainning...

I would like simple like to say : Good week with yor machine and make care on the road

GG

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
Bonjour, Mon Ami!!!!! comment t'alle Vous?

Welcome to the Forum....go to the index and look for the forum that is titled Show off your ride and you will see some of our bikes,,,we love to show them off :D

Ride Safe Ride Sane,

Heather

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
605 Posts
Bienvenue, mon Francais est pauvre mais un de l'admin ici le parle couramment.

Stew

·
Registered
456 Posts
My son just started Kindergarten in the French Immersion School. Can you believe that? I think God is trying to teach me a lesson after everything I've said about France, French culture, and French people.

He's supposed to be fluent in French by the time he finishes 6th grade. I can't even read the stuff he brings home from school.

But I was playing through "Claire de Lune" the other day, and enjoyed it. I never really liked Debussy before. I still don't like him much now, but this song is pretty nice.

So I guess I'll just say, "Welcome." I think that's "bienvenue" or something like that. I might not have spelled it correctly, and I'm sure I'm not holding my mouth right when I say it. I hate this language.

Anyway, welcome. We're glad you're here. I promise I won't complain about French stuff for a while. Oh, who am I kidding?
Curt

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Bienvenue sur notre site, si tu as des problemes de langue stp ne te gêne pas pour communiquer avec moi. Je ne suis pas ici 24 heures sur 24 mais je viens faire mon tour à tous les jours ou presque.

C'est gênant j'ai tellement l'habitude d'écrire en anglais que j'en perds mon français. Je connais quelques sites en français , je te reviendrais avec les liens si tu veux.

And that's how they get the caramel in those chocolates.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Arms out - Big Hug - Kiss the left cheek/kiss the right side

Now its official and welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you all

Thank you to speak french ........... and english too !
i try to see the world of motorcycle (more 900 z1)
we have a french site for the club : you can see on 900 Z1. COM and you have many image on
Soon we have "gerard jumeau" to monthlery (2 et 3 octobre) and i take image for you can see that: it's on the circuit and you have old machine serie who turn during 20 minutes
We have also kawasaki machine: GODIER GENOUD and MARTIN

Note; if i don't understand english post my son can translete for me because i have past 8 month in austria for finish studies to melbourne

good day

GG

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi ( french) uncle BOB !

Bonjour

Merci tout d'abord pour ces sympathiques messages
je me presente :
j'ai 47 ans et je suis passionne de moto depuis l'age de 14 ans ou je conduisais deja ..........sans permis !!
Depuis 5 ans je suis le vice-president du club 900 Z1 en france
En 2003 pour les 30 ans du Z1 nous avons organise un rassemblement europeens a Monthlery (pres de paris ) :Les clubs allemands , belges , autrichiens sont venues.Depuis nous nous rencontrons regulierement dans les meetings et Kawasaki france nous apprecie .
Le club compte 200 adherents : z900 , z1000 et derives (mk2,j,st)
Mon but est de connaitre et partager cette passion avec encore plus de monde
Bientot (2/3 octobre)il va y avoir les coupes gerard jumeau : le club y sera present
cela se passe sur le circuit (mythique) de monthlery (sud de paris)
le rendez vous de toutes les anciennes machines de course:
je prendrai des photos et vous les ferait parvenir si cela vous interesse
Fin novembre le salon de vincennes: salon des anciennes au parc florales de vincennes (pres de paris au nord est)
Le club 900 z1 aura un stand

Nous pourrons j'espere vous faire partager (en image) les bons moments de ce groupe de joyeux motards qui KAWASAKI's la planete !!

Z'salut
appel de phare ( le salut entre motard)

GG

P

·
0 Posts
vos photos seront apprecier de tous le monde,nos aimons voir le plus de motos possible,bon rencontre avec vos amies :)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Kawasaki even in France...

I'd expect mostly european bikes, motoguzzi, Bmw, Apirilia, and some others thrown in for measure, just never thought much of Japanese motorcycles in Europe. Russian, etc. how strange to me...not to have realized this...I've been 5/6 ths the way around the world, just not (besides Italy and Sicily) europe. I guess I'm to wrapped up in the heart of America to think much further than Ireland and Russia. Not to be offensive to our new guest. Welcome to our Forum...a Z1! A great bike ANYWHERE in the world...solid and dependable!

·
Registered
837 Posts
and a simple howdy...welcome to the forum :wink:

·
Motorcycle Momma
839 Posts
GG,

Went up on 900Z1.com...... Cool website!!!!. I can't speak french very well, but I can read it fairly well. It is great to see all of those older Kawi's......I love the older bikes. Are KZ's new than 1980 and Z1's older like the 70's?????

Heather

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Hi GG! Welcome to the forum.

I lived in Geneva for a year and a half, not nearly long enough to learn French. Wish I'd had a bike when we lived there. There's so much beautiful country in that part of Europe. Next time I go for a visit, I'm thinking I should rent a bike. :)

Glad to see you here.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome-glad you found us :wink:

post often and tell us about your rides!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts