Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Total Package
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was stopping for lunch the other day and walked across the parking lot to hit my favorite deli....when I came upon this. I had to keep the smirk off my face for 10 mins...made my day.

·
Total Package
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I mean WTF is up with this...american tourister mod gone haywire. It looked rather bizarre in person and I just had to laugh. anyhow ..I went for a good 125 mile jaunt today to care for some of my machines....almost hit a hunting dog rounding a corner ...but the weather here was awesome riding and I would not give it up for the world.

·
Strat Man ... ok, PRS too
582 Posts
Pretty beautiful stuff there. Love it.

·
900 LT
1,135 Posts
If he took the handles off them it wouldn't look half bad.

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
I bet his wife can fill those up on a day ride!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I guess it goes without saying that he installed quick detach mounting hardware..... :)

·
VN900
208 Posts
I like it! It would make any travelling salesman jealous!

·
97 D2 Rider
43 Posts
I was stopping for lunch the other day and walked across the parking lot to hit my favorite deli....when I came upon this. I had to keep the smirk off my face for 10 mins...made my day.
I had a set of these saddlebags/topcase on my XS1100 and my buddy had them on his also. They are meant to be detachable luggage. If you take the handles off, they would be much harder to carry into the hotel room!

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
American inginuity solves a foreign crisis

·
Workin' to ride
559 Posts
I'm thinkin they would come in real handy on track day for his pillion to hike out like they used to do with the sidecars...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts