Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where did you find the 21" spokes? Also, will the classic fenders bolt up on the custom bike?
The 21" wheel and rotor are both Harley Davidson... I think the classic fenders will bolt right up, but I am not totally sure, mine started as a classic.

·
Year Round Rider
203 Posts
Are you using an air ride kit to get that low, or are you making your own setup? Looking good... Nothing like tucking whitewalls!!!
I was actually making a strut for another guy that wanted a hard tail. Guy was from Ok, so I just used my bike for mach up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you look really close to the first picture when you click on it, you can see the compressor standing on end next to the oil fill cap. It is a small viair which is an outstanding compressor. The shock is actually a regular truck style shock with a small firestone airbag attached to a cantileveler setup. The guy who designed it is amazing because it can set down about 1/2 an inch from the rear caliper then raise higher than the stock height!!!

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
I was just looking for a larger front wheel for my classic. Love the look!

·
Registered
114 Posts
you have completed everything I imagined doing to my bike. Where do you go from here. Can you stop the modifying or must you do more???? I feel like I will never be able to stop but I am way behind you. I love the look of everything you have done. Awesome job. Awesome bike.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts