Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a video I took of Mr. David Hardy (spok) carving up the twisties going up and coming down Stevens Pass on HI WAY 2 to Leavenworth, WA. Let me tell he can put on a mean BBQ and ride that 1500 like no bodies business. Dave, Bekah and I hope you enjoy it. I thought the curves, the song and you all went together. We are very glad we made it over to see you and meet you're family.

My server is getting slammed pretty hard tonight, so just be patient if you want to download the video.

EDIT:

I have placed a backup copy on our Photbucket account. Might work better for you guys.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
that rocks. thanks gene. its really great work.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
It was worth the 5 min download time. Well done Gene. :D

And Dave...tie your shoes please. ;-)

·
Thanks to all Veterans!!!
16,933 Posts
Nice video, Gene, you did good!! Just what is it that Dave is pointing to early on in the clip?

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He riding lead, so it his job to point out all the debris on the road for us behind him to see. Like dead animals, sand, rocks. Would suck to hit something since we are riding staggered and about 2 seconds behind the the rider in front of you. So sometimes you don't see everything. I know one of the items he was pointing out was a dead roadkill possum. Yummy, Grandma Clampit would have puled over and nabbed it.

·
The Mullet is coming back
1,079 Posts
Great Job Gene! Of course the subject matter helps sell it! Not only is our little Spok a good mom to us all, he''l make some one a fine wife some day!!!!

·
The Mullet is coming back
1,079 Posts
Not sure what just happened there with the double post.

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
anamosity said:
He riding lead, so it his job to point out all the debris on the road for us behind him to see. Like dead animals, sand, rocks. Would suck to hit something since we are riding staggered and about 2 seconds behind the the rider in front of you. So sometimes you don't see everything. I know one of the items he was pointing out was a dead roadkill possum. Yummy, Grandma Clampit would have puled over and nabbed it.

I thought he was counting road-cones so he could remember how to get back home?

·
Slow Guy on a Fast Bike
25,224 Posts
Bill Austin said:
Great Job Gene! Of course the subject matter helps sell it! Not only is our little Spok a good mom to us all, he''l make some one a fine wife some day!!!!
Swell avatar Bubbles. And remember, a dope trailer is no place for a kitty.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Click on the picture, Mayo. It takes quite a long while to buffer.

Nice job, Gene!!!

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
daemon said:
and i can't see anything that resembles a video
cudaosix said:
Same here, nothing.

edit: its there, guess you hust have to wait for it.
the server I use is due for upgrades for sure, I have all the parts its just I have to dang busy to get it done. It gets very taxed when a few people get on and d/l at the same time. So its there, its just taking its sweet time. I will put it up on photo bucket and link it for you guys.

·
37,387 Posts
likearock4x4 said:
Nice video, Gene, you did good!! Just what is it that Dave is pointing to early on in the clip?

gene is right, i pointed out rocks, road kill and other debris. in this section of the highway, there was sand and gravel in the roadway, i was pointing to where the sand was coming into the lane so folks wouldn't get into it.

·
37,387 Posts
trikebubble said:
I thought he was counting road-cones so he could remember how to get back home?
i drop bread crumbs for that

1 - 20 of 80 Posts