Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got home from work and walked out to get the mail. Opened up the box and I've recieved an AARP CARD!!! OH CRAP,,,,, I need a beer....

·
Actually, EX-CarGuy
596 Posts
Bummer, isn't it. I have one too!

·
Super Moderator
10,874 Posts
Ha!! Ya old bass turd!!:D I've never received one.

·
Night Rider
802 Posts
You must be getting forgetful in your old age, this seems like an off-topic to me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have belonged to another forum for quite awhile now but just lurking in the back ground of this one. This thread pushed me over the edge though, LOL.:biggrin: My brother received his a couple of weeks ago. My wife and I still have a couple of years. When did all that time pass under the bridge?:eek:

·
Super Moderator
10,874 Posts
I have belonged to another forum for quite awhile now but just lurking in the back ground of this one. This thread pushed me over the edge though, LOL.:biggrin: My brother received his a couple of weeks ago. My wife and I still have a couple of years. When did all that time pass under the bridge?:eek:
Most of the 80's are a blur. Maybe that was it?:D

·
VN900
208 Posts
Hey, at least you reached for a beer and not prune juice!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Most of the 80's are a blur. Maybe that was it?:D
Hell, today was a blur,lol, as well as the 70's, 80's and 90's. I still feel 30, can still out work the 20 somethings at work, but then I see my 4 year old grandaughter and think, **** , where is the time going. PS, rbent, by your personal info, you got 8 months on me, LOL, your cards a comin.

·
Estancia Meritage
1,523 Posts
Missed the 80's....I think...when were they???

Lucky...

·
Old and nasty
517 Posts
Hey, I've had mine for years. And do I remember the 80's ? Heck yeah, it;'s the 70's I don;t remember. While I sympathize with the grandkids thing, I look at my Great Grandson and think about the time passing. Man am I old or what?

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
They keep sending me cards and emails, and I'm still in my 40s!!!!!

Yeah, I remember the 80s... graduated college, got married, got my first "real" job. Lot's happening.

·
2007 900 Classic
2,517 Posts
They keep sending me cards and emails, and I'm still in my 40s!!!!!

Yeah, I remember the 80s... graduated college, got married, got my first "real" job. Lot's happening.
I remember the to. Grad High School, beer, join Air Force, beer, got married, beer, had kids, beer, college, beer. Actually I do not remember them at all, great decade.

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts