Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not afraid to admit it, I've always been a car guy, especially when it comes to the Dodge Viper SRT10*drools*

But...recently, though only at 16 yrs. old, I've been realizing the possible advantages of getting a good bike. Especially here in Canada with the long, cold, snowy winters and muddy/salty springs, a good sports car will never be an effective investment for summer driving. Blatantly, even the better sports bikes are relatively cheap for performance numbers I've been seeing.

I've been looking at Kawasaki's a lot more because...
1.good brand (so I've heard) that even my unobservant young mind has heard of on many occasions.
2.Great line of bikes for all price ranges.

Though I may not get a bike for a few years (used bike by 18 would be nice :D ) I'm saving now and giving myself LOTS of time to look at possibilities.

Just wanted to say hi and that I'll hopefully soon enough be an owner, not just a hopefull.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome viper :D

glad to have you! you'll get some good tips from the guys here-

as a car guy also i would like a SRT in my garage too :lol:
but the world on 2 wheels is something to behold :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the forum Viper. Even if you only get a bike just to enjoy riding. It is something I am sure you will really enjoy and will never regret spending your money on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Viper said:
I'm not afraid to admit it, I've always been a car guy, especially when it comes to the Dodge Viper SRT10*drools*

But...recently, though only at 16 yrs. old, I've been realizing the possible advantages of getting a good bike. Especially here in Canada with the long, cold, snowy winters and muddy/salty springs, a good sports car will never be an effective investment for summer driving. Blatantly, even the better sports bikes are relatively cheap for performance numbers I've been seeing.

I've been looking at Kawasaki's a lot more because...
1.good brand (so I've heard) that even my unobservant young mind has heard of on many occasions.
2.Great line of bikes for all price ranges.

Though I may not get a bike for a few years (used bike by 18 would be nice :D ) I'm saving now and giving myself LOTS of time to look at possibilities.

Just wanted to say hi and that I'll hopefully soon enough be an owner, not just a hopefull.

whoa whoa whoa... WTF :shock: dude from canada stealin my nick (btw im in canada too) wtf :shock:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Kawasaki

Ice studded tires screaming around bends,,,all bundled up and padded, battery operated underware...I think that you may have some advantages to the folks down here in the US...We seldom get enough snow to even make motorcycles fun out here. Street bikes get all the salt, sand, all the new chemicals that they dump all over the place, it's just not much fun unless you move further south. I give Kansas anothre two years and look out Arizona, or Texas. Riding is more important than watching the snow reports, ice storms and road conditions...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts