Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the Kuryakyn Sound of Chrome Speakers to the Nomad yesterday. I had to take it out for a test run. 34 degrees out so I didn't go far, but it sure was nice having tunes on the bike. Come on warmer weather.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, they sound good. I havn't had a chance to get up to speed and check them out but I'm really looking forward to some warmer weather to give them a try. Real easy to install hiding the wires took a little time though.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Thanks, they sound good. I havn't had a chance to get up to speed and check them out but I'm really looking forward to some warmer weather to give them a try. Real easy to install hiding the wires took a little time though.
cool..ill be watchin for a update on this after the weather warms up and ya have more of a chance to use em...been thinkin of something like that for my bike as well........

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep, that's an older photo. The sticker is good till 5/10 now. Hate that it's placed on the fork. I have been looking for a place to mount a plate to put the inspection sticker on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.