Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
It;s in Australia I'm sure someone will fall for it.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I just saw a similar ad here in the USA earlier today. Advertised as an Indian until you read the description.

·
Registered
15,327 Posts
There's actually a member here that is saying his Drifter is an Indian replica. I believe he posted pics in the photo section but cannot remember his name.

·
I'm your Huckleberry
3,317 Posts
There's actually a member here that is saying his Drifter is an Indian replica. I believe he posted pics in the photo section but cannot remember his name.
Thought the same thing, guy was even from Australia...looked up that post but its different paint. :lol:

·
Too **** Hot!
774 Posts
There are A-holes everywhere. You can put a dress on a pig but it is still a pig.

·
soft drinks & stiff women
694 Posts
there are a couple of them on eBay...never understood the need to make something out to be something it is not (replacing badges, etc). I'm proud that my bike is a Kawasaki and make sure to correct anyone who tells me, "Nice Harley" etc. It's not an Indian replica just because you slapped a couple Indian head badges on it and replaced the seat with a tan studded-leather solo seat. It's no better than the kids who junk up their Honda Civic, Dodge Neons, and Chevy Cavaliers with Mercedes and BMW logos.

·
Premium Member
4,767 Posts
I think the whole Drifter thing pretending to be an Indian is downright retarded. It's a Kawasaki Drifter 1500, not an Indian. I think it's pointless.

I can't imagine taking a 1999 mustang and calling it a 1942 chevy. :lol: lmao.

I think it just classifies these people as wannabe's.

·
2x the bike for 1/2 the $
1,175 Posts
That was one of the funniest threads i have read on here! Hope i spelled everything correctly!:lol:
You did, but you forgot to capitalize the word "I" both times.. LOL :lol:

·
Bobber Builder
627 Posts
The entire bike is a Kawasaki down to the frame and engine, buying some stickers for the tank and fender just makes it poser. Everytime I see that I just role my eyes and move on.

·
My hat is made of tinfoil
20,826 Posts
I think the whole Drifter thing pretending to be an Indian is downright retarded. It's a Kawasaki Drifter 1500, not an Indian. I think it's pointless.

I can't imagine taking a 1999 mustang and calling it a 1942 chevy. :lol: lmao.

I think it just classifies these people as wannabe's.
I have a 2009 ford fusion, can i advertise it for sale as a ' 55 chevy....I hear a nice condition one should go for about $75,000 and this car is in mint condition. :biggrin:

·
just cruzin by!
1,398 Posts
I think that's his way of trying to get more money than it's worth.I have some prime ocean front property in Arizona I will sell really cheap if anyone is interested.:lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts