Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a new, larger windshield for my bike, and I'm going to try to sell the F&S adjustable windshield and the F&S lowers that are on my bike now. I have no idea what to ask, though. They're both in very good condition; the lowers are brand new. Can anyone give an idea what they're worth on, say, eBay?

Thanks!

Julie

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
jukief said:
I ordered a new, larger windshield for my bike, and I'm going to try to sell the F&S adjustable windshield and the F&S lowers that are on my bike now. I have no idea what to ask, though. They're both in very good condition; the lowers are brand new. Can anyone give an idea what they're worth on, say, eBay?

Thanks!

Julie
Julie wouldn't know how much. But you got the right idea,go on ebay an see what others are selling for. You might post them in the buy an sell forum on this site too.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
I'd say at least 2/3's of what you paid? Pick a price that you feel you can live with. Also...you can use the "But It Now" feature but keep a lower reserve?

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
wish they made an oem adjustable windscreen for the 1500's

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I dont have a shield. Love the open, maybe later I will get one. Do they make one for mine still?

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
tnhunter said:
I dont have a shield. Love the open, maybe later I will get one. Do they make one for mine still?
the shield is a must for cold weather riding and I'd rather not have on in the summer but don't like the taste of bugs

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, guys!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts