Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:idea: Iwas looking to do a simple mod on my nomad it needs some light at the back end for my peace of mind just to be seen better night or day.So i found a pair of cat eyes led,s that i would like to install on my hard bags on either side. I want to run them as running lights and come on with the brakes the turn signals i have will go together to complete the look as well as lighting up things for me.The question is this have you ever seen anything on a web site that will work or look better than the cat eyes please tell me where you saw them or if you know what someone else used for this that will be of great help to me as well i thankyou all for any advise kent.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Don't think that it will look better, but I have seen LED strips in your color choice that could be wired into your wiring harness. Just boring straight strips.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:shock: Adam 12 thanks for the reply i did think of led strips but just one across the bottom of the bag rails will bolt right up to stock hardware so i will go ahead with the led cat eyes for the hard bags that will do it for me thanks again kent. 8)

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
lights

kent
if you get a chance, post a pic of the new lights when you get them installed. i have been contemplating something on my nad as well, but no idea what i want to do. thanks

david

1 - 6 of 6 Posts