Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you folks out there ..just received my new 1600 black vulcan from cycle city on o'ahu..wow what a sassy looking bike.just love it !! except for the seat..would think that the folks who designed the bike would have a more comfortable place to put your 'okole ( your buttocks!) any suggestions on a new saddle for my bike?

·
Registered
837 Posts
lou welcome to the forum..mustang and corbin are quality seats..i have the corbin touring with removable backrest..have a pic over at the see my ride thread that you can look at..they are both great saddles for you backside comfort... :wink:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome lou :wink: glad to have another 1600 on board :D

ride safe!

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I wish I could drive over for a visit this Winter!

And I know just what you mean about the look of that black 1600!!

The stock seat is just plain bad. I went with the Mustang and like the look and feel. I'll get a pic posted one of these days that will show all the new stuff - bags, seat, passenger floorboards, etc.

I can't say enough about the Mustang seat. It lets me sit back a bit further, since it's flat!! Not like the stock seat that curves up in the back - dugh!! And my wife has had nothing but good things to say about the passenger seat. My girlfriend likes it too! ;-)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Freedom1600 said:
My girlfriend likes it too! ;-)
ha ha...too funny. Welcome to the site

1 - 6 of 6 Posts