Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this morning,our state newspaper had an article from Accomac, Va that caught my eye. a waste truck leaked liquid poultry fat along 20 miles of roadway causing four wreaks with injuries, and according to witness', numerous spin-outs. it seems they forgot to lock-down a valve. no motorcycles mentioned.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Holy Chicken Grease Batman! :shock:

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
this morning,our state newspaper had an article from Accomac, Va that caught my eye. a waste truck leaked liquid poultry fat along 20 miles of roadway causing four wreaks with injuries, and according to witness', numerous spin-outs. it seems they forgot to lock-down a valve. no motorcycles mentioned.
We have a ton of chicken trucks (the guys that drive them call them "Gut Trucks") come through here and they always seem to be dripping that stuff out. Never had one that bad, but believe me , you don't want to run through it on your bike. Slick as snot, and the smell will make you..... well you get the idea.

I really feel sorry for the people that crashed. Not only do they have the injuries, but it is going to take some work to remove the smell from their vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts