Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother is a camera-man for Fox Sports, ESPN and OLN (Outdoor Life Network). He is going to be in Reno for OLN, Sept 28- Oct 4 for the AMA SuperMoto Races, I am going to meet him and hang out, get a pit pass and some autographs....oh and do some gambeling :wink:
Right now he is in Cleveland for the Gravity Games, also for OLN.

·
Registered
191 Posts
thats pretty cool, im going to try to make it out to the supermoto event clsoe to me, it got postponed from the weather. but hopefully rescheduled soon. also got some tix to the ama suzuki lightning nationals:)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Everyone!! I just got back into Phoenix today from Reno at the AMA SuperMoto Races....whata blast!!! The race was really cool, part dirt, part pavement, awesome riders.....no Kawi's though ....I will post pics later on tonight. I also worked as a "runner" for OLN (Outdoor Life Network)...and watched my brother in aciton...he runs the Jib. The race will be on OLN the last weekend of October, so check it out.
While in Reno, I had to play some slots....only walked away with $80.00. I also went to Lake Tahoe for the first time....beautiful...would love to ride around that area on the bike!!

Hope you all had a great, safe weekend!!!

NinjaGirl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts