Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Guilty By Association
650 Posts
not to start a war, but that is both cool and not. cool because it takes serious skill and practice. not cool because he could really hurt an innocent bystander coming off those jumps without looking. my kids are not tall enough to be seen over a couple of those walls, but tall enough to get hit if he went zooming off said walls without looking.

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Wow. How many rear wheels does he have to replace in an hour?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
not to start a war, but that is both cool and not. cool because it takes serious skill and practice. not cool because he could really hurt an innocent bystander coming off those jumps without looking. my kids are not tall enough to be seen over a couple of those walls, but tall enough to get hit if he went zooming off said walls without looking.
the video is edited though...truth be told ill bet he had a person filming, and other people watching out, not to mention they probably waited until there was no one where he was doing his stunt. in other words...it looks random and totally "in the moment" but its scoped out and set up.

still great skill.

·
Riding daily
4,688 Posts
+1 I'm sure he has several spectators and a few making sure no one got in the way.

·
Loud Pipes Keep Me Awake
1,648 Posts
I used to ride like that. I always woke up, though.:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts