Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend has some custom pipes from a 2001 Vulcan Classic 1500. Will they fit my 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500?

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
837 Posts
they will fit the motor but not sure if they will fit the bike...if they are near..stickem up there and check for fit...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dennis Kirk "Scratch and Dent" store

I've been doing a lot of shopping for pipes, and I know a lot of you are also always looking. I've picked up a fair amount of gear from eBay, and today while looking around I found the Dennis Kirk Scratch and Dent store. Actually, all of the pipes the sell (at least for the Vulcans) are not S&D, but rather are brand new and in the box. Here is a link to their pipe page. They seem to specialize in Hard Krome and have a few models for all of the Vulcans.

http://stores.ebay.com/Dennis-Kirk-...lZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm

I think I'll drop a couple of hundred on the Hard Krome 2 3/4" Straights.

Cheers,
John

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks for the site. I am looking for Hard Chrome staggered straights for my 02 meanie. I found some that say they fit the VN 1500 j/r, Vulcan Drifter 99-04. Has anyone tried using those pipes on the meanie? They are almost $300 cheaper than the ones I have looked at, but if they don't fit they are not worth anything. You guys are great. Thanks for all the info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts