Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I changed my oil yesterday, and I was thinking there had been some questions about lifts lately, I thought I would post some photos of my lift in use.

Works great, bike can stay on it over night, has the ability to be strapped in for tire changes, and lifts easily to different heights.

Front view:

Rear view:

Oil view:

Other view:

It only cost ~$150k. {was included in the barn when I bought the house - didn't get to see that before I made an offer, either, what a nice surprise ;)}

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Since I changed my oil yesterday, and I was thinking there had been some questions about lifts lately, I thought I would post some photos of my lift in use.

It only cost ~$150k. {was included in the barn when I bought the house - didn't get to see that before I made an offer, either, what a nice surprise ;)}
You sir, suck.

And I thought I had it good with my Sears jack.

O O Oh WAIT!

Yea? But can you move your bike over into the corner with it? NO? Well, it's kinda cool, I guess.

Kay, I'm going to go pout now.

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
I should start by stating my jealousy. I will continue to add my concern for, what appears to be oil all over the tires.

Again, YOU SUCK!! :)

P.S. You, my friend, have won my personal lottery.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...what appears to be oil all over the tires.
Riding from the detached garage to the barn to change the oil, I got a little off the beaten track (my truck was parked in the way) and ended up in some wet muddy slippery grass. So it's just water and mud on the tires.

Thanks for all the nice comments, too, y'all!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.