Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I live in Western Australia and just recently purchased my first road bike, a 2000 GPX 250 (have to ride for a year on a 250 licence before I can get anything bigger). Being riding dirt bikes since I was about 7 or 8 and am loving riding on the road now

Maz

·
Registered
31 Posts
welcome maz. I live in a place called Iowa. I have a new vulcan 800 that I've never rode yet because of the weather. maybe that might happen in a few weeks. I've heard Austraila is the place where the men are men and the sheep know it. is that true?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh, one of the laws over here. We're restricted to a 250 for the first year of having our licence then can get an open class licence. Give me a year and I'll be looking for a Ninja. At least we're in the middle of summer over here, nice warm and dry weather for riding. And the sheep jokes are meant for New Zealand not Australia :p

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
GPX 250

I think that a 250cc limit would be great for the first year...with waivers(?) for locations such as cities, and suburban areas in the US of A. I don't know what a GPX 250 is though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts