Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks..I'm just getting back into riding after about 40 years and am starting with a new 500 LTD I bought in August. I just discoved the Forum and am looking forward to discussing how much fun I am having riding again with the surprisingly strong littlest Vulcan.

·
Registered
17 Posts
kawboy, bought my wife a 2004 500ltd right off the showroom floor. great little bike....just wish they had nore accessories for it (mustang seat etc)your gunna love it , for the bucks it is a really nice bike :D :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whoa, Uncle Bob...I may be old but let's not get too carried away with this "mature" stuff..

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Oops, sorry I'm french canadian and sometimes I confuse words. Does maturity not mean handsome, intelligent, strong and virile ? :lol:

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Uncle Bob said:
Oops, sorry I'm french canadian and sometimes I confuse words. Does maturity not mean handsome, intelligent, strong and virile ? :lol:
um, I think maturity can mean that, at least when applied to young mature people.

but it could be taken as a alternatate word for 'old' but of course I would never do such a thing. :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's me...Handsome, intelligent, strong and virile!! I guess I'm mature and didn't even know it! I was actually just trying to say that though I'm approaching seniority I still try to think "young" and keep a "young" attitude.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts