Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mikey
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy All. I'm Mike Martin in Yorktown, VA. Retired Air Force navigator. Just bought a 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 500. Wanted to get back into riding after a forty year break. Had a little Honda 90 way back when. Very glad to have found this forum! Everything I've seen looks really supportive and welcoming and hope I can make a little contribution now and then.

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
Welcome, Mike. Sure would like to see pics of your ride. Oh, and especially this time of year, THANKS for serving this great country.

·
Mikey
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gracias!

Thanks, all, for the welcome!

Mike in Burlington - I was born in Covington, still think of Lexington as home.

Re pictures: my wife took a couple of me on the bike (poor bike...) and I'll be glad to post them, but need to know where's the best place on this forum to do that. Newbie question - any help appreciated!

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Hi Mike!
Welcome to the forum!
I provide no worthwhile contributions...just provide entertainment for the Donkey party sometimes!:shock:

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Hi Mike!
Welcome to the forum!
I provide no worthwhile contributions...just provide entertainment for the Donkey party sometimes!:shock:
I thought you were everyones dream date!!

Hello Mike and welcome.

Greg58

·
Vulcan 800 Classic
5,114 Posts
Howdy Mike from Colorado! Get a photobucket account. that's the easiest way. Then you can cut and paste the link to your pix with this little icon above with the sun on it. Oh and trust me Cinnamon is entertaining!!:-D

·
Mikey
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey thanks, Moongirl!

PS: I like your "iconography" at the bottom of your sig line!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts