Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My name is Sid. I ride a Kawasaki VN 800 Vulcan. I live in Perth, Western Australia and am a member on PSB. Since PSB doesn't have a dedicated section for Cruisers, I was advised by a friend to join this forum.

I have had this cruiser for over a year now. Its a 1995 model. This might sound a bit weird, but I wanna try and street fighter the cruiser. I haven't got a very sound knowledge of the bike's mechanical functionality, but I am willing to learn and I have friends who are willing to help me with the learning process.

I will post up a thread when I get started on the project. Here are a few pics of my bike-----

·
Rolling with the big dogs
1,019 Posts
Welcome and good luck on the modification.

·
BACK ON TWO WHEELS
13,542 Posts
welcome and hello ... perth is such a nice city to live

·
Registered
460 Posts
Welcome!
I have practically the same black VN800A version as yours.
Also a '95er.
Feel free for any questions, I'll (and others) be happy to answer them for you.

·
Crazy Old Guy
1,189 Posts
Nice job posting pics on your first post! Welcome!

·
Registered
20,606 Posts

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
Hey Sid! Welcome! My son just bought a Shadow 600 to bob. He suggested you take a look at the Blue Collar Bobbers site. Home

·
Registered
460 Posts
It's possible he wants to do something new...
We've seen so many bobbers already...grin...

Strewth! G'day Sid!

nice lookin 800 ya got there.

Re: streetfightering, that tends to be more for the sportsbikes that get stripped down.

Maybe browse the forum for topics about bobbing your 800.
the 800's a great bike for it.

http://www.kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum/want-show-off-your-ride/64174-show-off-your-bobber.html

that's a good place to start for ideas. Plus i'm sure the main posters in there can help ya out if you need any help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts