Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Navythomas
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for the post. it is appreciated!! nah it was just a ride around like the block. Dual sports do it all!!! but yeah a couple times it was scary. But hey the snow is soft Right? i Got another not sure if i posted it on here I will check
thanx again !!! Ride Hard

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice video. yeah i dont quite know if the snow is that soft. I had the thought to do the same thing as you but when i did crash twice i busted my left handguard and my left radiator shroud. :frown: Are your tires studded? Just curious good luck and ride safe.

·
Navythomas
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice video. yeah i dont quite know if the snow is that soft. I had the thought to do the same thing as you but when i did crash twice i busted my left handguard and my left radiator shroud. :frown: Are your tires studded? Just curious good luck and ride safe.
No Sir no studs but ME hahahahahaha Us navy guys are like that!!!! Sorry bout your busted stufff thry JB weld works for me on the Plastics!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.