Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone that has had either there Classic or Mean Steak on a Dyno yet. I would like to know how they compare to each other. What are the claimed stock HP nubers on the two?

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

meanie is about 60hp/70tq stock - classic is a little less

meanie has a different cam and valvetrain setup :wink:

·
Registered
54 Posts
The previous owner of my bike had it dynoed and showed me the dyno sheet, it is a 1600 classic with pipes, hyper charger and the power comander was set on the dyno for max power. the results were 99torque, and 67 horse at the rear wheel.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

that's about right :wink: it'll do better on a cold day if that was in the summer :wink: 99lbs is great

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Erik said:
The previous owner of my bike had it dynoed and showed me the dyno sheet, it is a 1600 classic with pipes, hyper charger and the power comander was set on the dyno for max power. the results were 99torque, and 67 horse at the rear wheel.
Welcome. Those numbers look great to me. I am seriously thinking about a hypercharger. BTW, Where in Maine are you from? I am originally from Caribou ME. I have a lot of family up there. I visit twice a year. I will be heading up there in September.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i live down in boothbay, yeah i was impressed with those power numbers aswell, what is the redline on this bike by the way? anyone

1 - 7 of 7 Posts