Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1995 zx-7....if anyone has one let me kno....i bout it last summer and i think its not running up to par....i tryed popin it up with just the throttle and it come up a little bt but to realy get up i have to slip the clutch..:frown:

·
Make Mine Pure BHP
1,174 Posts
+1 ^^ - my bike runs GREAT and I hardly ever wheelie it, let alone try.

Whether a bike wheelies or not is not by any means a proper gauge to determine the running/mechanical condition of the bike.

You'll have to drop one sprocket in the front and go up 4 in the back to get the results you are looking for. Your RPMs will go through the roof, and peg out in 1st-3rd too quick. Not an enjoyable way to ride.

Having said that, I cannot be held accountable for any actions of intelligence you do or don't take when riding on the street.

:cool:

·
Registered
213 Posts
i have a 1995 zx-7....if anyone has one let me kno....i bout it last summer and i think its not running up to par....i tryed popin it up with just the throttle and it come up a little bt but to realy get up i have to slip the clutch..:frown:
Your bike is running fine, its hard to bring up the old ZX7. I use to have an 97. Your bike is built like a tank or heavy as a TANK too:lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts