Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
ATGATT
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if there were any riders down in the Southern California area who would like to get together for a ride sometime? I only have one other person to ride with me, but I would like to get a few more together. Let me know.

·
MaNaMaNa DoDoDoDoDo
4,767 Posts
I don't think so. I think California finally fell into the ocean. Sorry, but I couldn't help. Try looking up Rich Locklear on a post.

·
ATGATT
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think so. I think California finally fell into the ocean. Sorry, but I couldn't help. Try looking up Rich Locklear on a post.
LoL...yeah, one day it will fall into the ocean...and I'm gonna ride the waves when they come in...

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
LoL...yeah, one day it will fall into the ocean...and I'm gonna ride the waves when they come in...

now back to subgect........we have a whole group that rides together about once a month. anywhere from 14 to 40 bikes.

we do have the next scheduled ride on december 15th, there will be some saddle time involved.

since it is the last ride of the year, some signifigant others and kids may be following in cages

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
cages= cars

any and all bikes are welcome to join us, it would be nice to have some more sport bike riders, we are starting to get a few.

we invite all brands of bikes, and all experience levels. We try to make each ride fun for the cruiser set that likes the laid back style of riding, and we try to incorporate some twisties for the guys that like that.

our idea is mostly to get together with people who like to ride, and for new riders, give them a positive experience in groups, too many people have had negative ones.

the riders are from this forum, LAVROC, HSN and a splattering of others. The only thing we ask, show up with a full tank, respect the other riders, especially those that may not be as skilled as your self, and have a good time.

we do try to have a monthly get togethe, November Rich and I both had a lot going on,so we did skip it.

Decembers ride will be to Calico ghost town, no real twisties on this one. We did invite famalies to follow behind the group, many of the guys/gals ride without their signifigant others, so we thought a day of including them or kids would be nice.

we are going to have lunch at a 50's diner......killer shakes there. You are very welcome to join us, if ya bring friends, if you can give us a head tentative head count we appreciate it.

every ride without fail we do a pre-ride, and take group safety seriously. when we hit mountains, those that want to race,feel free, but when in the group,safety comes first.

Rich Lockyear is our ride leader, so you should see one of us post the details. Here is a video of the last ride

YouTube - malibu ride

if you pull more from this user, you can see the last couple

·
ATGATT
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sounds great...if I have my new bike by then, I'll definitely try and be there...Unfortunately, I just sold my other bike.:frown: But it's okay, I have the new 250R already paid for. I'd love to be there for the ride. I'll let you know when it gets closer to that time?!

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
ride the 250.........great bikes, if Pippi comes with metallyguitarded, I believe she rides the 250 also

·
Registered
662 Posts
That sounds great...if I have my new bike by then, I'll definitely try and be there...Unfortunately, I just sold my other bike.:frown: But it's okay, I have the new 250R already paid for. I'd love to be there for the ride. I'll let you know when it gets closer to that time?!
You sold your 636.

·
ATGATT
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You sold your 636.
Sadly enough...yeah...I needed the money to pay off some debt...It's not as bad as I thought it would be though since I know I've already got another bike lined up. I mean, the 636 is definitely fun...but unfortunately, it was one of the circumstances to having the bike...my fiance' said if we get in a bind, it would be the first thing to go...and since I had a new one on the way, I was okay to part with it. I did fukin' LOVE that bike though...

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
heck yeah.........brat will be on the back, the rst of the horde may meet us up there, it may be a slightly chilly ride though

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
No. I didn't forget you, Mark. I knew you would see this and let him know who's out there. :wink:
Not sure I am feeling the love still..............

let me take two beer and consult my psychic, now where is bubba's number

1 - 20 of 25 Posts