Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANY used Sport Bikes for sale at Beartooth Kawasaki? How about prices on a NEW EX250, just for a price quote?

·
Registered
5 Posts
ZX-2R said:
ANY used Sport Bikes for sale at Beartooth Kawasaki? How about prices on a NEW EX250, just for a price quote?
I have never heard of beartooth Kawasaki, but I don't live very far from you and I have a 04' orange 636 for sale with 500 miles on it!! $7300, or $7375 delivered to you..... e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
USED

BEARTOOTH KAWASAKI is the sponsor of this forum...and they are located in Red Lodge, MT....not far from Billings, MT. I'm not in a financial situation where I can afford a 636, as much as I'd like to have one. Unless you can hook me up with a mortgage company...because of my accic=dent at sprint I'm on SSDI and drawing a little over $1,000/mo then Military retirement $1,100/mo, but my mortgage is costing me $978 /mo @9.8% and because we were (not now in foreclosure) I now have to pay an extra $500/mo for 10 months for the Personal Property taxes that they paid yep a total of $1,478 a month, and my home equity loan for almost 2 years left is $250/mo=TOTAL $1,728/mo...with a college student and a wife, house insurance the two vehicles, plus maintenance utilities we eat pretty thin...and some bills just get put off right now... I was hopeing that Beartooth could work with me...on something...but no news..is supposed to be good news.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts