Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Frank the Tank
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend that has a VTX 1300 and he's planning to buy this sound system for his bike. Looks pretty nice. Although it seems they have it geared more toward VTX bikes, I'm pretty sure it would not be all that difficult to make it work on a Vulcan. Anybody ever tried?
JoeTunes - Home

·
Registered
53 Posts
Umm.. this is ok.. but you can get the Shark audio in lots of flavors, it seems. I just got the 100 watt amp, and the waterproof speaker set from Amazon.com, and paid $70, including shipping. I put the amp under my seat in the tool pouch compartment, and wired it into the taillight circuit. I leave it turned on, and turned up to about 3/4 volume. Mounted the speakers to my windscreen, and ran the input cable to a pouch on the gas tank, where I have my Mp3 player. Works great, sounds good and loud- no bass, but that's ok on a bike. Here's where the Amazon purchase actually came from-
Wholesalers of Car Audio & Video Electronic Products. The reviews at Amazon is what sold me- they are exactly what I got- loud music with no bass, and a cheap price. Lord only knows how long the thing will last, though!

·
VN 900 Classtom
1,689 Posts
a boom bag??? thats cool and clean!

I've seen the ones like p309 has. Sound is decent.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts