Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Former Vulcan Lady
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/kawasaki/public_html/forum/includes/functions_search.php on line 196

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Ah, what I now call the dreaded Saturday disease. I've had that happen to me in the past, usually goes away after a few days. As I remember someone got around it but using a title of one word, but I never tried that.

·
Last 007 MOM
9,231 Posts
Debbie,

We have experienced some instances where the fatal error message has popped up and the techs are trying to figure out the cause ... its being worked on, but so far there hasn't been much luck finding the issue.

·
Lets Ride 08 900 Custom
852 Posts
I get it alot, even without pics, but i was able to post my trip from last sunday sucsessfully.

·
Bovine Scatology Artist
197 Posts
I noticed it happening when I was trying to post about an event a couple of weeks back, the events section was where I was having the issue. I've been able to reply to posts with no problems.

·
Former Vulcan Lady
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, what I now call the dreaded Saturday disease. I've had that happen to me in the past, usually goes away after a few days. As I remember someone got around it but using a title of one word, but I never tried that.
It worked for me. Just retried with a one word title.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts