Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im certainly having problem with my '04 Z750.The problem is that at about
6-8k rpms there are terrible vibrations going to the mirrors and you cant see a s**t.Is that something common for the model or...i dunno much about the bikes since i bought it like a week ago so please if you know something that would help me i'd aprecciate that

Thanks

·
Lets RIDE!
934 Posts
My friend had a 06 z750s and he was telling me that on the highway you can't see anything becuase the mirrors vibrate. I drove it after and he was right. He only had it for a month...2200km later:

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
My friend had a 06 z750s and he was telling me that on the highway you can't see anything because the mirrors vibrate. I drove it after and he was right. He only had it for a month...2200km later:

Are you implying this is the result of Mirror vibration, Cause it looks a bit extreme to me :shock:

·
Lets RIDE!
934 Posts
No not really. Just saying he only had it for a month when a car made a left turn in front of him. When I drove it, I found the mirror's really distracting becuase you could see whatever behind you vibrating.

Here's a better pic of the bike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So i guess thats something common with that bike and i doubt there is any way to fix it haa?

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Two things i would try.

~ Get the Throttle Bodies Balanced

~ Replace bar ends with heavier ones.

Changing the weight of the Bar ends will help to break up the frequency often the cause when people replace with lighter ones and end up with Numb hands.

Link below to an example.
Second one up from the bottom of the page..

Motorcycle Accessories - Fast Bike Bits : Bar Ends

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
There the Equivelant to the OLD carbs used on bikes in the Dark ages (Probably confused you even more)

They like Carbs go out of Balance but usually not so often, If there out of Sync then the motor will run unevenly and can cause you some minor Vib issues...

Pic below of a set of Throttle bodies which you will find you have on your Bike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts