Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking of asking "Santa" for the NCom bluetooth in-helmet phone system for my Nolan Helmet and was curious if any bro/sis riders have it and are satisfied.

·
Registered
966 Posts
just make sure you go try that helmet on before you have someone buy it because once you wear it , its yours. I have heard a lot of good things about Nolan Helmets

·
Live Long & Prosper
556 Posts
Was thinking of asking "Santa" for the NCom bluetooth in-helmet phone system for my Nolan Helmet and was curious if any bro/sis riders have it and are satisfied.
I am not familiar with that bluetooth system but just installed BlueAnt Interphone in-helmet systems in two helmets, mine and my wife's. With this product you can pair to a cell phone, and also system-to-sytem, then switch between pairings anytime just by pushing a button. I have not used it with a phone yet. I have tested the helmet-to-helmet intercomm function. I can report that it works very well. I tested it to a separation distance of approximately 300 feet this afternoon and found no noticeable degradation in the connection or sound quality.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Also have the blue ants. Got 2 for $199 plus shipping from a merchant on ebay. Used them 2-up as well as on separate bikes and they work great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts