Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So has anyone been to or heard of devils gap in North Carolina? I have been hearing more and more about it and researching it to see how it is or would be for a trip and a good ride. I guess I am just asking if you've heard about it or been there and rode it before, be nice to hear some input on it from the people here that actually ride an I have grown to really like the input people have to give here!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yep, me and my buddies have done a trip there the past 3 years (all the way from Pittsburgh, PA). Besides the 'Tail of the Dragon', and 'Devil's Triangle', you'll also want to ride 'Hell Bender' and the Cherohala Skyway. These are all great rides, and its DEFINITELY worth the trip. There are tons of great roads and alot of bikers there. Its a MUST for all motorcyclists to go there at least once.

·
living in 3/4 time
321 Posts
It is a great! Hwy129 is awesome, not only for the riding but also the views. Plus there are a lot go good roads around the dragon in TN. It gets pretty busy on weekends and the best time is usually during the week. Your location says NC so at worse you are only going to lose a couple of days if your check it out and don't like it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah ya'll I really want to check this out the more I hear about it. Love the video blueh2steve, It was great an makes me wana go ride even worse. I got to get some stuff done to the bike now before I can make a trip like that, seems like it all of a sudden turned into one thing after another! Think everyone here knows how that goes especially if ya got an older model. Lookin to maybe get a 1000 motor and swap out if possible or maybe rebuild mine. any ideas???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts