Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yeah, I'm looking for a throttle not a grip. I'm talking the entire throttle assembly.

Thanks guys!
Got me confused??? The grip is the throttle. (The thing you twist when you move the bike.) The cables attach to this through the throttle housing so if you change the throttle housing you will have to change the grip also. I'm missing something.

·
2x the bike for 1/2 the $
1,175 Posts
xoprodox makes a replacement "internal throttle assembly" that is supposed to be really good, but I dont think that changes the use of your starter and kill buttons.. but thats all a bit beyond my area of bike knowledge. Here's their kit: xoprodox internal throttle assembly

·
I'm your Huckleberry
3,316 Posts
Seems like a lot of effort and money for not a lot of real purpose. From what I read about the Motion Pro kits, the only thing you're getting is the ability to change how fast the throttle opens or closes. Am I missing something? Are you that unhappy with your bike's throttle opening rate? :lol:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's to clean up the un needed wire mess on the bike. I hate having wires all over and if I'm relocating the buttons to under the seat I'd rather get rid of the buttons on the throttle since they will serve no purpose.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.