Beartooth Kawasaki Member of the Month for April 2007

Ontwowheels

Name: Carl

Bike: 2004 1600 Classic

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Congrats Carl, Mr take em by the pins and put things in motion. Your very deserving this month.

way to go

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
A BIG THUMBS UP FOR YOU CARL!!!!

Thank you very much for your tireless efforts in getting out all of our pins and for being an enjoyable person here!

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Congrats Carl!
I hope to purchase a pin and go to Deal's Gap.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
...testing....hello....can you all hear me in the back? great...

OK...first I would like to thank everyone for coming out to the ceremony this evening, this is a fantastic showing.

As far as the pins go it was certainly a group effort, first with Joe Paradise who does the VROC pins. Without his help and vendor information the pin project would probably still be in the 'OK, who is going to make these?' stage. Then ImpactG with the art work, and Freakinout and Spok with their work on the ordering forms and getting them posted and available. We are around 110 pins being sold at this point, all the up front costs have been covered and proceed check will be going to the forum this week.

M.O.M.....I should have had a special pin made up. ;-)

now, back to catching up the order again....

thanks

·
AKA Gravel Girl <Lola>
3,955 Posts
Well deserved recognition!!!! A special thank you from the ImpactG and MeanGirl household for sending our pins lickity split!!!! You Da Man!!!!! :cool:

·
Ready2Ride
1,456 Posts
Ah, that just sucks! April Fools! :wink:

Way to go pin guy! Thanks for all your work for the good of the forum. I hope someday we can get together for a ride. You know, PA ain't all that far away. Have a good one!

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Congrats Carl,
You are a real contributor to this forum and your work on the forum pins is to be comended.

·
R.I.P. Deron Harden
2,698 Posts
Congrats Carl,
Loved your speech!
Another well chosen MOM.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
jdpenn said:
Ah, that just sucks! April Fools! :wink:

Way to go pin guy! Thanks for all your work for the good of the forum. I hope someday we can get together for a ride. You know, PA ain't all that far away. Have a good one!
I may head up that way later in the spring or summer, I have family in southern New Jersey and in-laws in North Eastern PA.

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Congrats Carl and Thank You for all you do here. I comend you on the way that you took the ball and ran with it getting the pins organized. I wish to thank Tod, Dave and Kyle for the effort that you all put forth. Is this a great forum or what. I feel a group Hug coming on.

1 - 20 of 270 Posts