Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year Everyone!!! :-D

Will this rain ever stop? I know we need it, but I am ready for some dry pavement!! :wink:

I will post a ride for later this month next week.
But looking for suggestions from all of AZ Riders!!!

NinjaGirl

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi,

I'm new to the group and new to arizona.....heck I'm even new to riding. Anywho, I live in chandler and I'm lookin to get some riding done before I go back to school in august. I ride an 82' KZ750 (CSR). Short or long, any ride would be nice.

Marcus

·
Registered
70 Posts
cruisers riding?

Hi there! Any cruisers in your group riding? I have a 2001 vulcan classic 1500 and live in apache junction AZ.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
archer said:
Hi there! Any cruisers in your group riding? I have a 2001 vulcan classic 1500 and live in apache junction AZ.
You bet!!! :) Any type of bikes, any type of riders, just as long as we all ride safe!!

Weather permitting, January 29, maybe to Prescott for brunch or Scottsdale for lunch, will keep you posted.

·
Registered
70 Posts
riding

Sounds good to me! :wink: I have been just riding to work and around town so far. It mite be nice to meet some other riders, thanks! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
umm we ride safe? does that mean no standing wheelies, or paired raceing on the highways? If so the "rules" of the ride would be nice to hear, would hate to bust a standing wheely when the ride dies down and get yelled at bc its not the norm or something.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wook said:
umm we ride safe? does that mean no standing wheelies, or paired raceing on the highways? If so the "rules" of the ride would be nice to hear, would hate to bust a standing wheely when the ride dies down and get yelled at bc its not the norm or something.

Yep Ride Safe!!
Check your PM, please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts