Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get an idea of how many riders there are in Arizona.
I am thinking of putting together a day or weekend ride if there are a few around the state.
If there are more in the Phoenix area then an evening we can meet and intro ourselves.

Thanks!!

NinjaGirl - Phoenix :wink:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey ninja girl, Im in Tucson. A group ride sounds nice, but i wont be joining untill my bike gets its engine transplant (which shouldnt be too much longer). So keep me informed, id be nice to ride with someone other than the guys down here.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i'm in flagstaff, so, about 150-170 miles north, depending on who's odometer you ask. a group ride would be neat, once i get at least my front tire replaced. i haven't taken my bike farther south than sedona, it'll be fun ^.^

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rednek426 said:
i'm in flagstaff, so, about 150-170 miles north, depending on who's odometer you ask. a group ride would be neat, once i get at least my front tire replaced. i haven't taken my bike farther south than sedona, it'll be fun ^.^
I know where "Flag" is....have gone snowboarding, playing in the snow...fun place!!! Well I am just in the beginning stages of putting something together, get your tire and pass the info to your "sis" and I will let ALL of you know when/where etc.......
:wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts